If you are interested in applying for our Residential Assistance Dog Programme, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive information about the Programme, including eligibility criteria and the application process.
We reserve the right to decline an application for one or more of the following reasons:
- You will receive information about the Programme, including eligibility criteria and the application process.
- We reserve the right to decline an application for one or more of the following reasons:
- The applicant does not have an official diagnosis of ASD.
- The applicant is under 4 years of age at the time of application.
- The applicant’s permanent residence is not located in mainland England, Scotland, or Wales.
- The applicant has a diagnosis of a personality disorder.
- The applicant has unmanaged epilepsy.
- The applicant information given is nor correct or truthful.
- We feel that the Autism Dogs CIC Residential Assistance Dog Programme would not be beneficial to the applicant.
- The welfare of the dog is not fully managed by an adult or 3rd party in addition to the handler. We are unable to agree to a dog living with a handler who lives alone or without a clear network of suitable support.
- If we feel that the dog’s welfare and needs could not be met.
- If any members of the applicant’s residence have severe dog allergies.
- If there is no one to care for the dog during the day.
- If we do not feel that our team has the relevant expertise for any of the applicant’s conditions.
- If we do not have the resources to accept the application at the time.